Sunday, March 22, 2009

:-)


Its absurd, strange, weird ... its everything beyond the realms of reason, understanding, logic and explanation but... it is the truth... my truth atleast for this moment... I cannot figure out what makes it so, but it is and though I do not have reasons to explain its existence, I woudn't deny having enough evidence to prove and say with confidence that it will be... the way it is, for a long ... long time to come....  Things have not changed. The voids, that after a certain passage of time, took a transitional turn to become vaccums: that sucked inside them my being, my reason for living and all my happiness, even though exist and exist with just the same intensity and power today, have somehow been rendered helpless of causing pain. I cannot explain or reason this transition, this change but attempt to me cannot be denied. Perhaps its the universal truth and logic of "boredom" playing tricks here.... perhaps..... perhaps its the fact that somewhere, in some deep dark corner of my mind, my soul, my heart, I have so completely fallen in love with these voids that now it isn't their presence that can hurt, but... THEIR ABSENCE....!  

The heart that once craved companionship, today loathes all crowd 

The Silence that once used to tease me, play with my peace of mind

Today is a blessing, the only thing I wish to find !

The ice that was once death chilling

Today is nothing but thirst killing

The fires of passion that once struck my world bright ablaze

Are calm today, sleeping in a modest phase! 

3 comments:

lifeiscool said...

i didn't understood the later one(27 march)but this piece of work is spectacular

A Niche said...

the voids inspire personification of everything around u even ur emotions even inanimate objects
but it sure feels good coz u seem to be in control of it
schizophrenia never makes a person alone u see ;)

Noesis said...

well...thank you @ Nic

and Anish...I really liked that last line dere.. :))